Geoffrey Gaunay, M.D.
* Received my undergraduate degree from the University of Delaware, and medical degree from Jefferson Medical College (where I also met my wife who is from the area and now a colorectal surgeon in Lancaster)
* Residency training at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City.
* Further subspecialty training with a prestigious fellowship at the Smith Institute for Urology within the Northwell Health System in Long Island New York where he had the opportunity to work with respected leaders in the field of minimally invasive urology. Clinical expertise gained in the fields of endourology (complex and minimally invasive stone and urothelial cancer management) and laparoscopy/robotic surgical techniques.
* Has contributed to the advancement of urologic knowledge with multiple publications, videos, book chapters.
* Presenter, along with world renowned experts, for hands on courses aimed at teaching advanced endoscopic techniques to urologists.
* Had the opportunity to present research at national and international conferences including the World Congress of Endourology in Cape Town, South Africa.
* Originally from South Jersey, but relocated to the Lancaster area to raise our son and be closer to family.
* Enjoys traveling, cooking, reading, and staying active.
Undergraduate degree in biological sciences from University of Delaware
Medical degree from Jefferson Medical College
Residency at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center
Fellowship in Endourology/Minimally Invasive Urology at the Smith Institute for Urology
Robotic & Laparoscopic Surgery
Kidney Stone Surgical & Preventative Treatment
BPH & Voiding Dysfunction
Awards & Recognition
Board Eligible Urologist
Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
Alpha Omega Alpha
Other Involvements and Memberships
American Urological Association
Society of Endourology