When scheduling an appointment please have the following information ready:
- Your name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number, employer, insurance, and policy holder information.
- Your calendar, so that you can schedule the appointment when you know that you are available.
- Please inform the scheduler if you prefer one of our Lancaster Offices, our Ephrata Office, or our Lebanon Office.
- Why are you scheduling the appointment.
- Are you self referred or did your Primary Care Provider suggest you be seen in our office?
What to bring to your appointment
- Your current insurance cards (if you have a primary and secondary insurance please bring both cards with you)
- Photo Identification
- Physician referral forms, if required by your insurance company
- A list of current prescription and over the counter medications you are taking, including frequency and dosage. Pertinent information about your past medical, surgical, and family history.
- Any recent x-rays or medical records you may have
- Any out-of-pocket expenses that you incur, i.e., copays, deductibles, coinsurance.
All procedures must be scheduled in advance. If you must cancel a procedure or office visit, kindly give 48 hours notice so that another patient may be able to utilize your appointment. If you fail to notify us, a $25.00 fee will be charged. Continued cancelled appointments will result in additional fees assessed by our practice as well as fees from ancillary services that cannot be cancelled.
Participating Hospitals and Surgery Centers
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Physicians Surgery Center - Lancaster General
- Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital
- Lancaster General Women's & Babies Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster
- The Urological Surgical Center
Payment and Insurance Information
Participating Insurance Companies
- Berkshire Health Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Cigna/Great West
- Coventry Health Plan
- Health America
- Medicare Advantage (call for specific plans)
- Preferred Health Care